We are able to provide a range of fees for our face-to-face services that are based on the experience and credentials of your counselor. Our fees are based on a full 60 or 90 minute session.
Payment, due at each session, is taken through Square using your debit or credit card.
If the price of counseling is significantly beyond your budget, we encourage you to contact your pastor, the head of your diaconate, or the person in charge of mercy ministry at your church to see if funding is available to help cover the cost (it usually is).
Heart Song Counseling does not bill insurance, however counseling may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Our counselors are able to provide you with a receipt for each session so that you can submit to your provider. Payment is due at the time of service.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have marriage and family counseling insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance cover services for an “out of network” provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my insurance require a licensed counselor?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled counseling appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee as outlined in the Informed Consent.