We are able to provide a range of fees for our face-to-face services that are based on the experience and credentials of your counselor. Our fees are based on a full 60 or 90 minute session.
Checks made out to Heart Song Counseling are preferred, though cash is sometimes accepted. Payment is due at the beginning of each session. There is a $30 fee for all returned checks.
Heart Song Counseling does not bill insurance, however counseling may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Our counselors are able to provide you with a receipt for each session so that you can submit to your provider. Payment is due at the time of service.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have marriage and family counseling insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance cover services for an "out of network" provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my insurance require a licensed counselor?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled counseling appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee as outlined in the Intake Form.